With open arms...thank you
I have been handed a creative blogger meme by the very kind Sarah. I am humbled to be thought of ... this is also a perfect time to thank all you lovely, creative and terribly talented fellow bloggers for all your sweet little words.
I have to tell you all 7 things that you may not know about me:
1. I once slept for 2 nights on a Felucca (could easily be classed a floating mattress) down the river Nile...Egypt is captivating in beauty and history and we just loved it...
2. Before my beautiful son was born and I become a mummy to him...I already had a love for crayons, paints, cooking and crafting, room organisation and toy sorting, cubby making, reading and nursery rhyme singing...in my lovely past life I was Kindergarten Director...I am inspired by childhood development - I love to observe children as they explore, play, learn and problem solve...there is never to much exploring to be had by the little people in our lives.
3. My husband and I lived in London for 2 years...he proposed to me in a little row boat in Hyde park. We celebrated at our local pub with beautiful friends and family - it was a hot summers day...the hottest day on record for more than 20 years.
4. One day I want to spend Christmas in New York with my family - ice skating in Central Park would be amazing (not that I can ice skate)...I lived there for six months and that was not long enough!
5. As I write this post my little one is asleep next to me and I can hear the rain on our roof...I am reminded that I love sleeping to the sound of the rain.
6. I would love to live in a country town with rolling green hills and fruit trees... or by the sea...I desperately want chickens and one of those cute wooden coops.
7. I am obsessed and loving all things white and Scandinavian ... one can never have to much white paint in there life.
This was fun and I would like to pass this creative blogger meme over to:
Maree Rose here
Happy Monday... we are off to explore the library and maybe jump in a puddle or two along the way. x