Sunday, December 5, 2010

Creating Christmas Magic...

Christmas celebrations are now in full swing at our house...the tree went up with the help of eager little hands. Angels are hung, candles have been lit, fairy lights are twinkling and a turkey was cooked and enjoyed. We even had the enjoyment of Nana's Christmas pudding which we topped with warm custard for dessert. The best part of our weekend was turning of all the lights and eating Christmas pudding together under our twinkling tree...admiring our gorgeous decorations, lights and humming "One little Christmas tree" and "Let it snow"

10 comments:

Cat said...

I love decorating and getting the house ready for Christmas. My littlest has been especially excited this year, it's very cute. It sounds like you've had a magical day and getting to eat Nana's Christmas pudding is one of my favourite things too. xo

Jane said...

Oh, Sweetie! Are you having a dummy run? You are super organised. Now Miss India's 3rd birthday party is over, I'll take a breather and then get fired up for Christmas.

Oh, and I've ordered that gorgeous little Christmas book you posted about. Thanks for the tip - I can't wait for it to arrive ☺. J x

Signe said...

Looks very nice!
But for me it is very unfamiliar with the summer outside and sun peeking in the window during Christmas - here it is completely white outside and minus degrees :)

Have a lovely Sunday Sarah!

Laura said...

Aww your little one looks a pro at decorating the tree... it was all a little erratic and certainly not calm when it came to decorating our tree... perhaps I should pick up the book for tutorial purposes! Lx

Sarah said...

Your place looks the picture of Christmas cozy and calm Sarah!

Emma said...

We just got our tree today and the boys are super excited! Yours looks beautiful!!! x

Anonymous said...

I should have known that you would have a gorgeous big xmas tree :) Christmas is so much fun when you have special little people to share it with dont you think?

monkeemoomoo said...

This certainly does look like christmas magic. Your home looks beautiful. I love those little angels.

I just found your lovely blog this morning and I have become a follower too:)

Amanda said...

Love the polka dot angels and pudding and custard sound delish!!

Kristi said...

love the last photo.