Thursday, July 8, 2010

off to discover the world...








Not me! my sister is about to embark on the trip of a life time with one of her close friends. They are doing some wonderful travel before they touch down in London (oh Hyde park, Piccadilly Circus, Notting Hill markets, scones and clotted cream here they come)!!!I just adore London so I have to say I am feeling a mixture of excitement and anticipation for her...
So this week we have been spending lots of time at home playing and chatting with the little one. Today we decided to brave the wind and rugged up - we had a perfect time exporing the Gallery of Modern Art and popped into the Museum so one little boy could say hello to the dinosaurs. We had such a nice time just wandering around, enjoying coffee, cupcakes and butterfly craft. We will miss her so much, but look forward to hearing about her adventures and receiving little Cath Kidston parcels in the post. x

No comments: